For faculty staff and postdoctoral fellows working in University of Graz or Graz University of Technology who are interested in the field of mathematics.
Why you should join?
- Opportunities to improve your network by meeting with your experts in your field of expertise
- Meet other professionals from major research institutions and corporations for possible collaborations
- Increased visibility in the applied mathematics and computational science communities
- Resources for identifying and developing career options in applied and computational mathematics
What you will get as a faculty member?
- Chance to pass on your experience and knowledge to the young engineers and scientists
- Chance to recruit project/thesis students via the networking of the Chapter
- Increased visibility of your research areas among the mathematics and computational science communities
- Chance to work on a dynamic and multi-diciplinary environment
We are also looking forward to your assisstance and work actively for the organization of Chapter activities. Keep in mind that the memberships are free of charge!
How to become a faculty member?
Send us an e-mail containing your name, surname, institution and contact details.